I am so grateful for YOU today. If you have been following along this month, then you know I challenged myself to find something I was thankful for every single day.
Today, it is you!
You who come back day to day and read these musings.
You who come for a recipe you found on Pinterest and stay a while.
You who have been with me from the beginning.
You who are the reason I come back and share my heart and my life with you from day to day!
In case you’ve been lurking for a while, and not really interacted with me, change that today! I want to hear from you! You know how delighted bloggers get with people actually talk to them? Well, lots of delight happens!
Some things that bloggers wished you knew:
1. Leave comments – Did you know that I personally read every single comment. I try to respond to every one as well. Sometimes, I have formed friendships with people from my comments that have turned into email pen pal relationships! In most of my posts, I ask a question. So if you don’t know what to say, then just answer the question. Oh that is so delightful!
2. Interact with others – Often times, people will leave comments giving me ideas of how to do things differently. This is a way for conversation to start! Don’t just comment to me, talk to other people! They usually get an email saying that you commented back, so it makes it even more fun!
3. Facebook – Did you know that I have a Facebook page? I am actually way more active on my page than I am on my own personal account. I have some people that leave comments for me quite frequently and I have grown to love hearing from them. I’m not really sure what I would do if Tausha or Lisa stopped talking to me on my page!
4. Share – Unless you are a blogger yourself, you probably don’t realize the power of you sharing. When you share something you read from my blog, you are doing more for me than you can imagine. Let’s say you liked this cinnamon roll recipe (it is amazing), and you decided to share it on Pinterest. Well, you now opened my blog up to people who might never have read it! One of my closest friends (hey Belinda!) shared a post on Facebook, and it received four times the normal amount of views. Sharing on social media is a small thing you can do to make a HUGE impact on a blogger.
5. Hang out for a while – Did you know I have been blogging for almost four years? There is a LOT of information back there in the archives! Play around the blog for a while, kick up your feet with some hot chair and make yourself at home.
Alright friends, there you have it. A list of things bloggers wished you knew, but probably won’t tell you! But the main thing you do that delights me, is showing up each day! Thanks for reading, thanks for supporting and thanks for walking with me on this journey!