Pizza is a favorite in our house. It is easy. It is good for you (mostly) AND it is yummy!
The fun thing about pizza is that you can literally add whatever you want to your pizza. I mean, come on, people put fish on their pizza. Anchovies, anyone?
Or, you could follow a recipe and make it taste like those famous pizzerias in New York.
Try this pizza. Trust me, you won’t regret it.
Mix together the oil, garlic, pesto and oregano. Spread the mixture evenly on the pizza.
Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
Add the grilled onions, tomatoes, spinach and chicken.
(This pizza would be just as delicious without chicken, if you want a vegetarian meal)
Sprinkle the mozzarella and feta cheese on top.
Bake according to pizza package directions. Mine was 12 minutes at 450.
The most amazing pizza you will ever eat
- 1 unbaked pizza crust
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS minced garlic
- 3 TBS basil pesto
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 sweet onion, sliced and grilled
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven according to pizza crust package.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the pizza crust.
- Mix together the garlic, pesto and oregano. Spread the mixture evenly on the pizza.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Add the grilled onions, tomatoes, spinach and chicken.
- Then, sprinkle mozzarella and feta
- Bake according to pizza package directions.
What is your favorite kind of pizza?
(Visited 124 time, 1 visit today)