Summer Bucket List for Toddlers

Farmer’s Tans. Smokey BBQs. Laying in the hammock, watching the clouds go by.

These are the images in my mind when I think about summer.

swimming in the pool

This year…we will strive to get off the side of the pool!

Last year was my first summer as a mom, and somehow many of these images never materialized into memories.

This summer, I’m changing that! We WILL make memories. I am committing to not get bogged down by the chores, the menu planning, the grocery shopping and the diaper changing.

This year, we will knock things off our bucket list like those knock down booths at the fair.summerbucketlistfortoddlers

Here is my summer bucket list for toddlers, although you can totally use it for any age. Even if you are kid-less, these are some fun date ideas!

If you would like your own copy, download the link below:

Summer Bucket List

What about you, what is on YOUR bucket list this summer?

(Visited 4,762 time, 2 visit today)

28 comments

• Beauty for ashes says:

I don’t know how my toddler has made it to 22 months and never played with bubbles in our house. That is a crime!

1. Amanda says:

I love all of these! I’m just not sure if I can get my toodler to stay still long enough to stare at the stars!

• Beauty for ashes says:

Agreed, and I didn’t even think about this: in the summer, the stars come out after their bedtime. Maybe stargazing is more of a fall activity for us.

2. April Huggler says:

Great list!!! We are working on our summer bucket list this weekend. My kiddo’s have long passed the toddler stage but some of these things are still on our list! 🙂

• Beauty for ashes says:

Oh, I would love to know some things you put on your list! I am always looking for more additions!

3. Amy @ Life to the Full says:

Such a fun idea! I’m going to make one for my son and I know, too 🙂 He’s almost 15 months old and last summer wasn’t super memorable because he couldn’t do a lot of exploring on his own! This year we’ve got some major exploring to do and memories to make.

Thank you for sharing this! Found it on the Thriving Thursdays link up 🙂

4. Amber Hock says:

Thank you for this fun list! My daughter is about to turn one, and my nephew is almost 2; I think they could have a lot of fun with some of these!

5. Kenneth Manaloto says:

I must show this to my older brother for her niece so that he will have idea every summer what he needs to make her daughter’s summer more fun and memorable. Thanks for this bucketlist

• Beauty for ashes says:

Kenneth, thanks for stopping by! It is just nice to have some things to do, the summer can seem extra long at times!

• Suzanne Robinson says:

Well as I voulenteer with TREC I want her to meet some real life horses this summer to! Also try learning Abc’s

• Beauty for ashes says:

The ABCs is a huge one! I never thought about horses, that would be fun. We don’t have any we know of around here though…

6. Val Plagge says:

Love your list! I’m going to have to remember to add these to our summer time activities for our household. Thanks for linking up your post to my Summer Bucket List Link-up!

• Beauty for ashes says:

I look forward to that one, although I may have to figure out how to get them to do that without swallowing them!

7. Pingback: Louis