I love to read.
I am totally a bookworm.
So, in 2015, one of my goals is to read four nonfiction books a month. To break that down, I want to read one parenting, one marriage, one inspirational and one other nonfiction book a month. So I will have four different categories of wisdom that I am taking in. By 2016, I am going to be a smarty pants…watch out!
Here is my list of inspirational reads for 2015.
(By the way, do you like how one of the books is upside down? I’m just trying to keep you on your toes!)
12 Inspirational Books for 2015
- Kisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption
- Bread & Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table with Recipes
- A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World
- 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess
- The Christian Atheist: Believing in God but Living As If He Doesn’t Exist
- Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
- One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream
- Restless: Because You Were Made for More
- The Irresistible Revolution: Living as an Ordinary Radical
- The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism
- The Hole in Our Gospel: What does God expect of us? The answer that changed my life and might just change the world
- Love Does
- Basically anything I can find by John Piper (I LOVE his work!)
What would you add to this list? Is there an inspirational book that I need to read this year? Please let me know in the comments!
Check out my books to read board on Pinterest!