If you have been around the last few days, then you know how much I LOVE setting goals. Yes, I’m quirky that way.
If I were to choose a theme for this year, it would be learning how to become a godly woman. I am still in the process of what it means to be a godly woman, wife, mommy, etc.
Here are some goals that I came up with for the year. All of these are steps in the process of becoming more of a woman after God’s heart (I hope!).
So…I’m just gonna lay it all out there. It’s kinda like baring my soul to you all, but here it is!
- 1 kid free date a month
- 1 overnight (kid free) this year
- 10 minutes of couch time daily
- 1 at home date every other week
- Pray together every third morning (my hubby isn’t home the other two mornings)
- Start an encouragement journal
- Weekly check in: Stop, Start, Continue
- Learn to sew – specifically, make a few maxi skirts
- Spend $250 per month on groceries
- Plant herbs (cilantro, chives, basil, lavender)
- Stick with my cleaning schedule (and update, as needed)
- Use Natural cleaners (See my Pinterest board for ideas)
- Make homemade detergent
- Follow my meal plan schedule (coming next week, look for it!)
- Monthly homemaking challenge – January is to eat mostly from the pantry and freezer
- Get on a schedule
- Organize craft supplies
- Get rid of
- Blanket time for 30 minutes
- Daily Family Devotions
- Try Babywise for #3 coming in April
- Write in Kid’s Journals 1 x a month
- 1 FUN play date per quarter
- Monthly 1 on 1 time with each child
- Teach Gracie 1 new chore each month
- Memorize 2 verses a month
- Reformat Calendar time
- Create homeschooling buckets
- Figure out preschool curriculum
- Mommy and Me book club??
- Create goals for Gracie this year.
- Have extended time in the word each month
- Monthly Health Challenge
- Memorize 1 verse/week
- Workout 3 times/ week
- Daily time in the word (use SOAP)
- Read 4 books per month
- Listen to one faith filled podcast each week
- Grow my Facebook page, figure out a way to get more shares.
- Figure out how to grow my email subscribers (there is a link at the bottom of my page right now, on the right hand side. Maybe that’s my problem…it’s hard to find?)
- Host one large giveaway per quarter
- Stick with my blogging routine
- Keep better financial records
- Publish my ebook (coming in February…I hope!)
- Figure out how to not get burned out, create blogging rules.
- Publish one video to Youtube per month (did you see the last one I made? I have some work to do!)
What do you think? Is that enough goals? (wink)
What are some goals you have for the new year?